Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 3: 1000 calorie pre-op Diet

9 more days until my surgery 11.22.11.

Day three of the diet isn't too bad. Head hunger is a bitch and a half. I never noticed how much my family talks about food until now. My father wants me to back a cake like I'm not struggling with this diet. Very inconsiderate in my opinion. The only reason why I'm going to do it is because it's also my brother's birthday tomorrow. Vanilla Cake w/ Vanilla whipped frosting....ugh YUM.

So far today I had....
  • One Muscle Milk Chocolate light protein shake. (100 calories)
  • 36oz of water.
  • One Smart ones Roasted Turkey and Garlic potatoes frozen dinner for lunch (200 calories)
  • 1 String cheese (80 Calories)


For Dinner I will be making Cauliflower pizza ( recipe idea from a friend :) ). I will update you guys later with the recipe and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment