Saturday, November 12, 2011

11.22.11

 11/10/11

The day my life will change forever.

I was thinking about doing this blog a million times and how happy I was going to be once I KNEW ,finally....my surgery date. I guess my nerves are settling in since it's just about official. I don't know how I am going to break it to my Father that I am having WLS. Not that he wouldn't support me. It's just that I know he will make my nerves worse. Endoscopy the 17...Got to have all my preop tests done before the 21st. Everything seems so surreal. I'm ready.

10 day pre-op diet. Not all liquids though. Thank goodness. I will go back and forth from food to liquid days though. Just so I can chew something. I don't want to wake up from surgery with a big incision. I will be hitting walmart for fruits,vegetables, and slim fast....and oh yeah ground turkey. Over a year of researching and I'm finally on my way to the loser's bench.

Tonight was I guess my last REAL meal as a fatty. Pre-op diet then forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment